are great to reveal Jesse Tree Ornaments, Nativity figures and Advent challenges
a fun way to keep the little messages and something from-the-heart-and-not-the-store
to open on Christmas Day.
(1) TheRecycle Bin Advent Calendar would hang nicely in a tight spot and has good-sized pockets to hide small items.
(2) I love theToilet Paper Roll Calendar! Another great way to recycle TP rolls…and takes up minimal space on the wall!
(3) Matchbox Advent Calendar: I have always wanted to use little matchboxes as little drawers and this is a great compact way to arrange them.
(4) Booklet Advent Calendar. I love the way this booklet fans out to show the little pockets. I bet I could turn it into a “Lazy Susan” with a paper towel roll, a TP roll and a plastic plate.
See the Stations of the Cross Carousel for a visual!
(5) Check this link out for30 of the Best Advent Calendars!